Saturday 28 February 2015

Breton tops and why I love them

Hey Guys,
Now I have recently been given a possession that I think will be extremely important in the future.....

A breton top.

Now, if you're thinking, I have no idea what this is, where I can buy one and why it is important, well be patient because I might just answer those questions in a future sentence.

Here is a picture of one:
They can be long sleeved or mid sleeved, thick stripes or thin, black, blue or red striped: IT DOESN'T MATTER.

I, personally, own a thick striped one, with mid-length sleeves and navy-blue stripes.

Now there are many ways to wear one.

Today I have teamed mine with black jeans, biker boots and a bow scarf. It looked pretty cool actually.

But that's just more of a 'tomboy' type look. There are THOUSANDS of others as well.

A more 'girly' look could be with blue jeans, pumps and a cute floral scarf.

Or you could wear it with a leather skirt, blazer and brogues.

Tomorrow I might team it with a tartan skirt, blazer and the biker boots.

What I'm saying is that it is an unbelievably cheap item that you can wear with ANYTHING.....

And it will work.

For more ideas on how to wear this amazing creation, there are many ideas on this website called Pinterest which has a million different sections.

Here is one of my favourite boards: www.pinterest.com/fashionfoiegras/how-to-wear-breton-stripes/?utm_campaign=022815_UK_editorial_SpringStripe&utm_term=1&utm_content=195132665043729784&utm_source=31&e_t_s=boards&utm_medium=2002

And if you're interested, here's my pinterest board filled with loads of wild and wacky things that I just adore: www.pinterest.com/tillygrist2000/these-are-a-few-of-my-favourite-things/

So there you go.

You can buy them from about ANY clothes shop, but mine is from New Look.

I just think that this will be a HUGE fashion item in the future- so why not start now?

~Tillywithwings~

No comments:

Post a Comment