Tuesday 14 July 2015

My daily make-up routine...

Hey guys, how are you?

Ok, today I thought I'd share what my normal make-up routine is. Of course there won't be pictures though, I'm not really confident about that!

First of all I use Simple products on my face to just moisturise and remove blemishes. I have found that they are some of the best spot-removing products, even a simple moisturiser cream will do! I do also like using the face wipes as a quick way to remove some of the spots. Or, if I have time, I will occasionally give my face a full scrub and let that sink in, we all have our preferences!





So next I use a little lipstick-style concealer in the colour fair, as I have really pale skin. I just use it under my eyes and on my horrible red spots. However, the Simple products sort them out pretty well on their own! I have found that using a finger to blend under the eyes work better than a brush, but maybe that's just me. I do use a brush on my spots though, as I think it gives better coverage. I couldn't find the one that I bought, but any is good.

I then use a nice, natural two tone eyeshadow in the Natural Collection make, which you can buy in Boots for a really cheap price; all of their stuff in £1.99! I, personally, have the mink/sable one. I use the light one first, using one of the general eyeshadow brush pad things. I spread that one all over the eyelid, up to my eyebrow. Next I use a brush and spread the darker shade over the eyelid.

I use a L'oreal Paris eyeliner pen in the colour black to then line the top eyelid. I always use a thin, sharp line, as I think it looks more natural. I do like the pen, as I really struggle with using a pencil, but I love the pen! I just think that it's so much easier to use and apply, but you do get a good look with it.
Finally, I apply some Natural Collection high moisture lipstick in the colour Coral Shimmer. I really like this lipstick as it does what it says on the label! It adds moisture to my dry lips and also has a nice shimmer to it in the light, so an amazing product! 

Overall, the look comes out as pretty and natural and very sweet as well. Just good for general day-to-day make-up routine.

Hope you guys enjoyed my little tips!

Tillywithwings X

NO PICTURES ARE MINE RIGHTS GO TO ORIGINAL OWNERS.

And sorry for any bad quality ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment